Worshiping God

Serving  God

Sharing God

A “DON’T MISS” OPPORTUNITY

 

Paul, Apostle of Christ

A powerful and moving movie that portrays Paul and Luke in Rome during the time of Nero.

Inspired by the New Testament book, Acts of the Apostles, the story focuses on Luke (Jim Caviezel), a Greek physician and colleague of Paul in setting up early Christian communities. Risking his life, Luke ventures to Rome to visit Paul — the apostle who’s bound in chains and held captive in Nero’s darkest and bleakest prison cell. As Paul wonders if he’s been forgotten as he awaits his grisly execution, Luke resolves to write another book that details the birth of what will come to be known as the church.

Sign-up sheets for showings at various OC movie houses available in church office. For more details, see Pastor Paul please.

 

April 29 – CROP WALK FOR HUNGER

CROP Hunger Walks are community-wide events sponsored by Church World Service and organized by local congregations or groups to raise funds to end hunger at home and around the world. CROP Hunger Walks help to support the overall work of Church World Service, particularly grassroots development efforts around the world. In addition, each local CROP Hunger Walk can choose to return up to 25 percent of the funds it raises to hunger-fighting programs in its own community.

 

May 20 – Pentecost offering

The annual PC-USA Pentecost Offering helps the church encourage, develop, and support its young people, and also address the needs of at-risk children. Up to 40% of the Pentecost offering may be retained by individual congregations wanting to make an impact in the lives of young people within their own communities. The remaining 60% is used to support ministries of the Presbyterian Mission Agency, including Young Adult Volunteers, Ministries for Youth, and Children-at-Risk.

 

 

MORNINGSIDE CHILDREN’S CENTER

Worship is the heart of our life as a congregation.

     

      SUNDAY WORSHIP

 Adult Bible study begins at 9:30am.

 Traditional worship service begins at 11:00am.

 Sunday School for children provided during worship service.

 Coffee Fellowship follows at 12:15pm.

           

            JOIN US AT 

1201 Dorothy Lane, Fullerton, CA 92831

(Corner of Raymond and Dorothy Lane)

Contact us by phone at: 714-871-7072

Or e-mail us at: info@morningsidechurch.org